As a do-it-yourself small business owner you may be comfortable with technology, BUT you’re not an accountant. Mistakes made in the initial setup of your QuickBooks software can impact the accuracy of your data and be difficult and time-consuming to correct. Avoid unnecessary problems and make the smart choice to trust your QuickBooks setup to a skilled Tallahassee, FL QuickBooks ProAdvisors® like Michelle Mays CPA LLC. Michelle and her team will get QuickBooks set up right the first time so you can be confident that your data is being recorded accurately from the beginning. First, we’ll discuss the reporting requirements of your industry and the accounting needs of your particular business so we can customize your QuickBooks software appropriately. Then we’ll seamlessly migrate any existing financial data into your new QuickBooks software, set up your chart of accounts, and create invoice templates so you’re ready to start using QuickBooks in no time.
Setup QuickBooks Software for All Kinds of Small Businesses
Michelle helps small business owners operating in a wide variety of industries set up their QuickBooks accounting software. Call today (850) 997-6297 to tell Michelle about your business or request a consultation through our website and Michelle will contact you.
Setup services for QuickBooks include:
- Help selecting the right version of QuickBooks for your business
- Installing your QuickBooks software
- Transferring existing financial data into QuickBooks
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Creating templates for invoices
- Creating templates for purchase orders
- Setting up online downloads from financial institutions
- Mapping accounts appropriately
- QuickBooks training for you and your employees